Chief Operation Officer / Deputy CEO required by a leading telecommunications company to oversee the execution and delivery of programmers to achieve business plan targets for revenue growth, profit and service quality standards, monitoring progress and reporting to the CEO and the Board as required. A natural leader and motivator, the candidate will have the ability to get the best out of a diverse group of people, handling multiple tasks simultaneously and functioning well under pressure.
• Direct and coordinate activities consistent with achieving the business plan targets.
• Contribute to the development of policy and strategy.
• Oversee execution and delivery of programmers to achieve revenue growth, profitability and service quality standards.
• Coordinate contributions to the annual business plan and operational budget for both commercial and technical operations.
• Develop annual capital expenditure budgets, providing business cases for major capital
expenditure as required.
• Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of the telecommunications business is essential and should include detailed knowledge of relevant technologies; operations; as well as sales and marketing.
• MBA degree and a Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology- related subject.
• Must have extensive experience in the telecom sector.