A reputed financial investment institution in Bahrain
• Coordinate the annual audits of all entities, including funds and management companies.
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels in order to ensure expenditure control
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness including the month-end management accounting process.
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting/business related subject and successful completion of CA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA exams.
• Minimum of 10 years of supervisory level accounting experience, with exposure to Private Equity and Fund accounting in a financial investment institution in the GCC.
• Knowledge and experience of extensive auditing procedures, techniques and generic accounting software applications.
• Able to deal with an extremely pressured environment where best practice is required, enforced and expected.