The position represents an opportunity to a professional with hands on experience with listed equities, to build a business, develop a customer franchise in Saudi Arabia and tailor products to meet their client needs.
• Coordinate AM (Asset Management) activities with the executive management.
• Develop the listed securities team and oversee the execution of the business plan.
• Oversee the coordination of facilitating documentation and approval process for product structuring and launch.
• Establish and develop close relationships with the regulators, CMA, and ensure the regulations and requirements are met.
• Design and implement a business plan for Listed Securities (equities, Sukuk, balanced portfolio) as well as structured products.
• You must have an extensive track record in investment and fund management, with 10+ years of experience in; investment or commercial banks, as an international/regional asset manager, broker or fund manager.
• Diverse marketing background: Product structuring & management, promotion, distribution, pricing and research.
• Saudi Securities experience and network of contacts preferable.