Our client, a leading Investment boutique based in Jeddah, is looking for a Senior Fund Manager to join their team. The successful candidate needs seven years of experience of working in Asset Management.
• Budget, forecast and monitor current portfolio of investment.
• Manage and expand an investment portfolio in the region, consisting of equity participations.
• Establish relationships with buy-side & sell-side analysts and brokers at a regional level.
• Prepare and present investment recommendations for approval of new transactions, renewals and increases to existing borrowers to appropriate Investment Committees.
• Degree from well reputed International University.
• Experience in prop fund and exposure in different product
(equities/fixed income/real estate/private equity).
• At least seven years' experience in Asset Management in the GCC,
with excellent experience in origination and analyzing investments.
• Fluency in English, Arabic is an advantage.