Our client, a global bank is looking for an Equity Trading Manager to join its Asset Management Department in Bahrain. The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing trading strategies to support the Asset Management Function.
• Monitor positions of company portfolios as well as the client portfolios under the supervision of the Asset Management Managing Director.
• Follow up on the regional securities transactions to ensure that the transactions confirm to the organizational goals and objectives of company and the clients.
• Provide advice and information on economic, industrial and financial situations, including listed Group information, i.e. their operations, their financial status and their operational results.
• Scan the markets for opportunities, projection and review recommendations based on thorough research and analysis of different sectors, industry and companies, in order to set price targets.
• Supervise and evaluate the performance of individual traders based on business development, and investment departments' jobs handed to them.
• University major in Economics, I Business.