Role :A registered professional Clinic
Nurse who provides direct patient care and coordinates
patient care-related activities using the scientific
process of nursing. Nursing care given to pediatric,
adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing in country
of origin and/or country of professional practice
Current Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure in country of
citizenship or professional practice.
• Knowledge of JCIA Standards.
• BCLS certification
• Private hospital experience desirable
• Two to three years Post Graduate Nursing experience
• one to two years of recent experience in the specialty applied