A leading international law firm is now looking for two junior to mid-level Associates to join their finance practice in Dubai. The successful candidates will work across all areas of the finance practice including both conventional and Islamic finance
• Manage transactions as well as train /manage trainees/junior lawyers.
• Develop and manage client relationships as well as liaise with and manage foreign counsel.
• Advise clients on legal and commercial issues, including compliance with local laws and regulations.
• Negotiate and draft transaction documents, including loan agreements, security agreements and other auxiliary common finance documents.
• Strong academic record.
• At least 2-3 years PQE in a leading international law firm in the GCC, preferably with
experience of working in the Middle East Region.
• Able and willing to travel to offices within the MENA Region and other countries in line with
• Arabic language skills preferable, but not essential.