Our client, a prestigious Investment Bank is looking for
Finance Manager to join their dynamic team in Bahrain.
The successful candidate needs 5-8 years of experience
working in an Investment Bank.
• Participate in the implementation of the
relevant IT and MIS systems.
• Prepare all periodic financial and regulatory
reports/statements, bank reconciliations and ageing
• Monitor performance against budget and report
reasons for variances.
• Ensure integrity and accuracy of data is
maintained through proper controls, checks and balances.
• Control expenses within approved budgets as well
as prepare periodic forecasts for incomes and expenses.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting,
preferably with CPA/CA.
• At least five to Eight years of managerial Finance and
Accounting work experience in an investment bank in the
• Preferably candidates currently working in
• Strong background in investment banking products