Manpower, Inc. was first established in Wisconsin in 1948 and has grown to become a world leader in the employment services industry; creating and delivering services that enable its clients to win in the changing world of work. Manpower has 4, 500 offices worldwide in 80 countries and territories and put over a million people into work every day. We offer clients a range of services for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outplacement; outsourcing and consulting.
* Inspect the site for safety practices and champion the implementation of safety improvement.
* Implement the project HSE Plan/overall HSE program.
* Ensure site security, fire, First Aid and welfare facilities and procedures appropriate to the works are provided and properly maintained.
* Review and approve Contractor / Subcontractors HSE plans.
* Audit the safety programs of contractor / subcontractors.
* Coordinate and monitor HSE activities.
* Injury / Illness notification, investigation and reporting.
* Investigation near miss incidents.
* Recognized International Safety Qualification.
* Previous experience in a supervisory role within HSE with a m minimum experience of 5 years.
* Previous experience in a HSE management role with a minimum experience of 3 years.