Alfardan Group has earned a reputation for being a leader in the premium lifestyle market. Our reputation for excellence has attracted market leading brands, experienced professionals, and bright graduates who share in our core values and passion for success.
As a large regional conglomerate with premium brands across multiple industry market segments, we are committed to sustaining a high performance organization that consistently provides high quality service and products to our clients. We recognize that by attracting exceptional brands and individuals we can apply our core values that help strengthen and define our business culture.
• To implement the line marketing activities as per the annual approved marketing plan.
• To coordinate marketing related projects with the appointed marketing agencies as per set guidelines by the Marketing Manager.
• To coordinate with the Sales Executives all Sales & Marketing projects.
• To initiate advertising and communication briefs and ensure effective implementation.
• To ensure that the company’s Corporate Identity is implemented as per the guidelines.
• To develop media plans in line with the overall company’s objective.
• To develop direct marketing solutions and mailers.
• To organize public relations and customer events.
• To organize and coordinate on sponsorship opportunities.
• Graduate of Marketing or any Business related course
• At least 3 years related experience in automotive or construction / heavy duty equipment industry
• Presentable, confident, flexible and prepared to learn
• Systematic at work
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player
• Only Arabic speakers need to apply