Skyline is excited to announce openings for a well-established international school in Riyadh!
Your journey Starts Here---> Skyline Global Solutions has multiple opportunities with an International School campus in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia as well as other institutions. Whether you are looking for something immediate, in the next month or for the future... Skyline will take you there!
NEW POSITIONS: ESL International School Riyadh
Start Date: August 2015
Citizenships: US, UK, Canada, South Africa, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand
The International school is for children aged 3 – 18. The school is dedicated to international education, while ensuring that students remain firmly rooted in their own language and culture. The language of instruction is English and the school follows an American curriculum.
• Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons in line with CCSS curriculum
• Grading and report writing
• Assessing and reporting on student performance on a weekly basis
• Developing supplementary materials for core syllabi
• Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
• Communicating well with parents/guardians and establish good school-family relationships
• Other assigned duties based on work needs
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements
· Native English speakers
· Hold a BA in Education, BA in related subject or equivalent
· Hold a PGCE or State Teaching License is highly preferred
· Have at least 1 year of relevant experience
· Up to $46,000 annual based on experience and qualifications
· Furnished accommodation provided
· Free flights to home country, Iqama visa provided and visa cost reimbursed
· Medical insurance
· Transportation to and from work
· Holidays as per the Saudi Ministry of Education academic year and school calendar
Other Position Titles: ESL Instructors, Primary/Secondary Teachers
Location: Various Cities in Saudi Arabia (Dammam, Khobar, Qasim, Riyadh, Shaqra, and Tabuk) For certain openings candidates must be flexible with the location of placement in Saudi Arabia, as placement is based on business availability.
Type: University/Institute/International Schools
Gender: Male & Female
Duration: 1-2 year contracts
Availability: July/August 2015
Basic Salary: up to $46,000 USA Tax Free Year plus perks!
Accommodations: Airport Pick up and Temporary Hotel accommodations are provided until being moved to permanent housing.
Medical Coverage: Provided
Training/Orientation: The training and orientation is provided at the school location. The curriculum is pre-developed and will be discussed and provided. Institutions serve the student population with US, British Standards Based Curriculum. Some of our clients have in-house developed curriculum programs.
For FULL Details and to view all available positions, please visit us at the link below. Be sure to click on Saudi Arabia in the COUNTRY field.
General Overview of *ESL Requirements
The Prospective Instructor must possess the following credentials to qualify for this position:
- Bachelors' Degree in an ESL/English related field
- Bachelors' Degree & TESL/TEFL/CELTA certificate/State teaching certificate.
- Absolute Requirement: Must be a native English speaker and have citizenship US, UK, Canada (see notes), South Africa, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland. Canadian candidates must have ESL in classroom teaching experience plus CELTA/TEFL, if not must have an English related degree. Education and English related degrees are accepted with minimal experience.
- 1-2 years of Teaching Experience
- Hardworking, Dynamic and Computer Literate
- Native English speakers only (Mandatory)
- Male or female candidates
Are you ready? Start your journey now… with Skyline. You won’t find any packages better than these for ESL Instructors in Saudi Arabia. Secure your position and apply now.
To apply: (Qualified Candidates Only) Be sure to search for Country: Saudi Arabia. Check out our NEW website and valuable resources while you are here! http://www.skylinetechsolutions.com/opportun ities.php
If you are having trouble applying with the above link, please send your resume/c.v. to positionsskylinetechsolutions.com
Know a teacher interested in working in Saudi Arabia? Ask about our "Refer A Teacher" program, which offers fees to the referrer if the teacher is successfully placed!
LIKE US on Facebook: Skyline Global Solutions
... Another position brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions… Your Journey Starts Here!