1. Direct and coordinates the procurement, inventory control, and distribution of various products or other related services.
2. Oversee the writing, review, awarding, and negotiating contracts of various kinds, plus the completion of complex purchasing projects.
3. Oversee the provision of procurement expertise to meet the needs of the company.
4. Perform advanced research on market trends, market forces, pricing, supply problems, and develop complex product specifi cations in order to make purchasing decisions.
5. Give direction and guidance to Group management, staff, and vendor on policies, regulations, and procedures.