Marketing Manager / Sales Manager - Urgent
As the Marketing Manager you will have the responsibility for timely execution and localization of marketing activities and campaigns. This may include planning and project management for activities and campaigns in a single region, adapting activities and campaigns that were designed for other regions, or executing regional tactics within a single, multiple-region campaign.
• Implements new market segment opportunities and leads the organization through new product launches.
• Sets clear procedures - identifying objectives and needs for marketing opportunity.
• Co-ordinates with external suppliers, including agencies and research firms.
• Monitors market trends and competition activities and proposes counter actions.
• Monitors the financial costs and ensures they are in adherence to the marketing budget.
• Complies and enforces company policies and procedures applicable to marketing and branding.
• Develops, maintains and coordinates a marketing budget and plan that aligns marketing activity for each offering, including recommendations for the regional marketing mix, keeping costs within the agreed limits.
• Create and maintain a calendar of marketing activities.
• Timely and accurate communication of marketing plans and achievements with regional industry sales directors and territory executives.
• Campaigns and other corporate communications - including web content - according to guidelines, meeting timeline and budget parameters.
• Budget reports on a timely and accurate basis that informs management, teams and relevant budget holders of local marketing expenditures.
• Management of events and working from campaign project plans to execute activities as required.
• Supporting marketing teams with other region-specific activities.
• University degree, with marketing major.
• Strong communication skills.
• Must be creative, have strong leadership and management skills.
• Must have 5+ years’ experience in marketing with an emphasis on sales lead generation.
• Hands-on experience in operational marketing, to execute campaign marketing mix elements focused on lead generation - particularly online marketing, SEM, website maintenance and physical event management.
• Strong experience in adapting and localizing corporate plans and related campaigns to regional market needs.
• Extensive knowledge of marketing planning and budgeting.
• Very good marketing project management skills to allow for timely planning, executing & reporting on multiple marketing projects at the same time.
• Good writing skills (PR, Email content, Newsletters)
• Experienced in executing CRM and database driven campaigns.
• Channel Marketing experience.
• Team player to work in a multinational company.
• Outgoing, persuasive, success-oriented personality.
Compensation is commensurate with experience level. The Marketing and sales position will be an integral part of our team and will have a competitive combination of salary and equity compensation.
Salary Range: 10.000-14.000AED /Month
Arabic Nationality is mandatory