GHD is an international professional services company. Our people deliver innovative solutions by combining technical skill and experience with an understanding of our clients’ objectives and aspirations.
We employ over 6,000 people in a network of more than 100 offices throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the Middle East, the Americas and Europe. We serve clients in the global market sectors of Infrastructure, Mining & Industry, Defence, Property & Buildings and the Environment.
Central to our clients’ prosperity and GHD’s success are forward-thinking engineers, architects, planners, scientists, drafters, project managers, economists, and supporting staff. Our people embrace the core values that have sustained the company since inception – Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
* Degree qualified, you will have a minimum of 10 years experience
* Ability to design and document electrical services (LV, MV, HV), including electrical power reticulation and distribution systems, lighting design, power standby generator, communications cabling, lightning protection for various new or commercial fitout related projects, fire and safety
* Knowledge / experience in sewage treatment works and instrumentation, control, automation (ICA) would be an advantage
* Computer literacy in AUTOCAD and Microsoft Office applications
* Experience in coordinatation with the other multi-discipline project teams
* Ability and experience in technical report writing, client and authority liaison, a must.