A reputed construction company with large scale
projects in different locations of Saudi Arabia is in
need of Senior Project Accountants
(to be on site in Jeddah).
= Bachelors / Master’s degree in Accounting/Commerce
= Five to seven year’s industry knowledge OR Professionally
= Five to seven years’ experience from any MNC / Local diversified
company in construction /contracting industry with
specific knowledge of contract / project accounting and
experience on Sage ERP.
• analyze contracts and addendums for
inconsistencies and potential issues.
• Track the contract progress
• Report financial and performance results on
• Update forecasts and analyses actual costs
compared to budget
• produce and analyze reports for management on
project issues, project status, and percentage of
• ensure that projects are billed in accordance
with contracts, and revenue recognized in accordance
with Company policies.
• reconcile project costs, billings, and
advances to general ledger on a monthly basis.
• act as project liaison between project
managers, accounting, and subsidiaries.
• review project reports to ensure expenses are
accurately coded to correct project, phase/task and
• respond to all queries from project personnel
on all aspects of their projects.