CEGELEC is a Group with a strong entrepreneurial culture shared by all our people. Courage, ambition, professionalism and unequalled team spirit is what drives us in what we do. Our reliability and loyalty made Cegelec a trademark that is recognized and appreciated by our customers worldwide. Today, we are committed to innovation.
With its 26, 000 staff in 30 countries, CEGELEC has always been capable of maintaining its commitment to human dimension, whilst preserving its independence. This makes us unique and allows us to provide world-class services, whilst being close to our customers.
CEGELEC UAE, a branch of the COMSIP Division, has been present in Abu Dhabi since 1978 and works mainly in the Oil&Gas business.
We are recognized by our Customers for our capability to handle complex project (modernization, revamping, hot transfer, EPCC) and to provide high added value technical services in our main fields of expertise (electrical, instrumentation, control, networks)
1. Receive assignments and bid document from the Business Development Manager or Head of Projects.
2. Study the project scope of works, clients' requirement, BOQ, project milestones, and specification from the supplied bid documents.
3. Prepare the Indirect Cost of the project E.g. Supervisory manpower, temporary facilities both for the contractor / client, sub-contractor, site overheads and running expenses.
4. Prepare Estimation of the project.
5. Coordinate with Planning Engineer for the Construction Schedule and Resource (Material & HR) Schedule.
BE / BTech in Electrical Engineering.
Must have excellent knowledge of MS office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Exposure to MS Projects & Primavera.